conAt Nikken Foods, we participate in the following quality programs to ensure we are providing the highest quality, safest ingredients for our customers.
At Nikken, we place utmost importance on employing a comprehensive Quality Management System to ensure our food ingredients are safe and high-quality. The system is based on ISO 9001:2000, an internationally recognized family of strict quality management standards.
- BRC – Nikken facilities are BRC-approved. The BRC Global Standards are a leading global safety and quality certification program
- ISO 9001 – Nikken is ISO 9001-certified. ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally recognized family of strict quality management standards.
- HACCP – Nikken employs the Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) system. HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.
- FSSC22000 – Nikken is FSSC22000-certified. The Foundation for Food Safety Certification developed FSSC 22000, the ISO 22000 and PAS 220 based certification scheme for certification of food manufacturers
- GMP – Nikken has a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in place. GMP is a system to ensure that products meet food safety, quality and legal requirements.
- Certificate of Continuing Guarantee– Nikken Foods products comply with- and shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of- the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (“FD&C Act”)