Add water to sauce pan.
In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients (sugar, Perma Flo starch, chicken broth powder, 5301 Traditional Soy Sauce Powder, 6100 Red Miso Powder, 1805 Oyster Extract Powder, 7400 Komi™ Powder, 2355 Roasted Garlic Extract Powder, 1620 Fish Sauce Powder and Salt).
Slowly add dry ingredients into the water while whisking or mixing with immersion blender. Mix in vinegar, toasted sesame oil, sesame seeds and sambal oelek.
Heat mixture while stirring over medium high heat until it begins to boil. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- 61.1 Water
- 16.9 Sugar
- 4.6 PermaFlo Starch
- 4.4 White Vinegar
- 3.6 Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2.1 Powdered Chicken Broth
- 1.5 Traditional Soy Sauce Powder 5301
- 1.2 Red Miso Powder 6100
- 1.0 Sesame Seeds
- 1.0 Shiitake Extract Powder 2111
- 0.7 Sambal Oelek
- 0.5 Oyster Extract Powder 1805
- 0.5 Komi Powder 7400
- 0.5 Roasted Garlic Extract Powder 2355
- 0.2 Fish Sauce Powder 1620
- 0.2 Salt