Heat olive oil in pot over medium-high heat, then add onion and sauté until soft and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic and continue heating and additional 2 minutes.
Mix olives and capers into pureed tomatoes and pulse lightly with immersion blender.
Add 1101 Anchovy Extract Powder, 5301 Traditional Soy Sauce Powder, 6100 Red Miso Powder, 7400 Komi™ Powder and 2310 Roasted Chinese Cabbage Extract Powder and stir until dissolved.
Add tomato mixture, tomato paste and red pepper flakes to pot and stir well.
Continue heating over medium high heat until thoroughly heated and sauce has reduced to desired consistency.
- 74.45 Plum Tomatoes, pureed
- 7.4 Onion, finely chopped
- 7.3 Kalamata Olives, finely chopped
- 3.0 Olive Oil
- 1.9 Tomato Paste
- 1.7 Garlic, minced
- 1.0 Capers, finely chopped
- 0.75 Anchovy Extract Powder 1101
- 0.75 Traditional Soy Sauce Powder 5301
- 0.75 Red Miso Powder 6100
- 0.5 Komi Powder 7400
- 0.4 Roasted Chinese Cabbage Extract Powder 2310
- 0.1 Red Pepper Flakes, dried